OneSett Subcutaneous Administration Set
The OneSett is a combination of a selectable rate flow dial and a subcutaneous administration set, which includes high accuracy tubing. The OneSett is specifically calibrated for 20% IgG drugs, including Hizentra®, Cuvitru®, and Xembify®.
- The flow rate on the flow dial indicates the exact flow rate delivered to each subcutaneous needle site.
- The OneSett is accurately calibrated for flow rates up to 50ml/hr/site.
- There is no need for complicated tables, graphs, computations, or calculators! Regardless of needle configurations, flow rate, and needle size, no calculations are required; the flow rate that appears on the dial is the flow rate delivered to the patient.
- Training is a breeze – simply set the flow rate by a turn of the dial and begin the infusion.
Always consult your provider before beginning the infusion and/or adjusting the flow dial.
- The OneSett is offered in one (1) to up to four (4) needle set configurations (6mm, 9mm, 12 mm, and 14mm lengths), which meet the drug manufacturer’s package insert(s) maximum flow rate limits.